How to Get USA J1 Visa| USA Youth Exchange Program Visa|


A J-1 visitors may remain in the United States until the end of their exchange program, as specified on form DS-2019. Once a J-1 visitor’s program ends, he or she may remain in the United States for an additional 30 days, often referred to as a “grace period”, in order to prepare for departure from the country.[2]

The actual J-1 visa certificate does not specifically document this 30-day post-study/exam “grace period”, and consequently some airline counter staff have refused to issue a boarding pass to an embarking student. In particular, when the student’s return ticket is departing after the J-1 visa has expired. For example: the return date is the next day after the students last exam.
If the visitor leaves the United States during these 30 days, the visitor may not re-enter with the J-1 visa.
The minimal and the maximal duration of stay are determined by the specific J-1 category under which an exchange visitor is admitted into the United States.

As with other non-immigrant visas, a J-1 visa holder and his or her dependents are required to leave the United States at the end of the duration of stay.

16 thoughts on “How to Get USA J1 Visa| USA Youth Exchange Program Visa|

  1. fee lna k bad kam to ya krta ne na he bat video to tab bno pla jan logo na fee de as ka kam to kro ya just money lotna k chaker ma he pra rna

  2. Hello sirji am from India, can you sponsor these visa for Indians then I can give you clients, please share me you number

    1. Hey, can i have your email? Kindly just send me a msg on Skype @ : ‘ateeqlibra’

    1. @Malik Amjad Tariq ap sy kitny passay liey thay kitni deer main visa lagwa ker dia tha

Comments are closed.