how to get artist visa in usa | O-1 visa

how to get your artist visa in the usa (aka O-1 visa) featuring my friend ian ho, he is a drummer and also graduated from berklee college of music for music business and management- he is now living in L.A! hope this helped, feel free to leave your questions down below and people in the community will help answer!


cover photo:


non copyright lofi hip hop

paniz farokhnia: @panizmusic

4 thoughts on “how to get artist visa in usa | O-1 visa

  1. thanks! this was actually pretty useful. definitely going to do more research on this.

Comments are closed.